Friday, August 15, 2008

Future Chef !!!!!!!


due to some issues, my parents had to go to our native region "al kaf" in the north ouest...
anyway it's already been 3 days , and i'm fed up with eating fast food, so i had an idea of cooking my first spaghetti xD
i called a friend mine and told her how too cook the spaghetti sauce :), she told me how to do and so on, 3 hours later after hoping and waiting xDDD, i opened the casserole and i was like "what is this >_<", i was hungry and my older brother too so i had to eat it xD, my brother after seing it didn't even want to touch it, and he said tha i prepared some kind of poison that can kill instantenly xD, so i was the only one who dared to eat it
2 minutes later , i figured out that the spaghetti final destination is not my stomache but the dustbin !!!! it was so awful, but i took a photo to remember my first time cooking a spaghetti xDD
tell me how does it look ???? xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?