Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lazy sorry


i've been too too lazy this month to write an article both on my french and english blog, buti guess now i have some kind of motivation :)i'll do just fine ^^

how was everyday sumemr holiday ??? mine was not bad at all, it was good i think better than last summer(going out everyday and many things) , well even if i'm in tunisia and the beach is just 1 km from my home i went to swim in the beach just 2 times, and 3 times in a hotel pool, i know it's a shame to waste it , guess i can't help it, i don't even have time nor strengh ;)
and yeah people i got a little summer-job,in my father work place (toursim minstery)
i was placed in a office with some other people older than me, and my job was to give the tourists who come asking for information touristic books and maps, guess because i'm not bad in english and fluent in french, anyway, i'm gonna get 300 dinars per month until 10 september , hehe i guess my father will rob some money from me too haha

anyway that was quite my summer routine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe i guess my father will rob some money from me TOO ...
Who else is he robbing money from? :)